VTX 0.00% 8.5¢ vertex minerals limited

VTX Definitive Chart Thread, page-2

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So not a whole lot of point posting more lines but this week turned out to be quite interesting.

The weekly trading range was the smallest it's been since the acquisition. Volume has dropped off significantly too. It means we've seen neither a breakout nor a failed test but it certainly seems like there's no selling pressure at these levels as evidenced by the low volume. Last week's bar almost looked like buyer exhaustion but we see that it isn't carrying through now with a definite appearance of indecision, more so on the sell side, otherwise we would have seen more of a dip again.

On a slightly non-charty note I was thinking about VTXO a lot today. Currently it's trading sub-premium but the ANN announcing further conversions got me thinking about how it might behave when supply dries up because there literally aint any left. Wouldn't do much if this was mid october but we still have quite a bit of trading available on them right now and they still offer a 2:1-ish exposure to SP movement. We saw them briefly outperform the heads last week, would be interesting if the selling truly does dry up and we have a run next week, they could offer a lot of upside. Just a thought.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ $10.07K 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 13106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.