VTX 2.44% 8.0¢ vertex minerals limited

VTX Discussions

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    G'Evening all,

There are a few too many threads out there (from the excitement this morning), so we all aren't sure which to really post on so let's make this one  the main discussion?

6.3-6.5 was always going to be difficult  zone and that is painted in clear red on the charts (well mine atleast). We did not get a clear opportunity to soak it off yet but managed to do some of that soaking today.

Although today did incur higher volume, I would of liked a ~40-50m volume day upon receiving news  and I did thought that was achievable today for us .. and to close above that zone but the market perhaps has not woken up just yet.

Regardless of SP,  the  news imho was great and making me feel more inclined to now hold on to my shares for a longer period than I was planning to and may take the next few days as an opportunity to further top up.  Could they perhaps have something eles to like a deal/agreement currently in negotiations release within coming days / weeks? The links to ZIP that some of you have pointed out are very interesting. I won't elaborate any further though as there is still much speculation on this and i'd rather not set any expectations.

I've done my FA research and comparisons over the past few months and have shared the bulk with you all  and I can say with confidence  that if NGN can pull this off,  they will be looking for much more than just 10c .

On the technical side of things, the charts look fine but just lack some more buying power to move forward. But since I'm holding VTX longer than most other stocks in my portfolio, I really don't mind it moving pip by pip rather than a P&D.

Its been a pleasure to read all your informative  and constructive posts so far. We have  a  balanced and very patient group of posters here on the VTX forums who do not  produce baseless ramps/down ramps  or completely panic when an expected outcome has not been achieved.  Keep up the great work everyone

With the alpha launch expected in November and likely more  news prior..i think we haven't seen the run yet.

I can see alot of new holders on board. If you would like to read into more research, this can be a great start before you DYOR:

Market Potential
    Competition/Opportunity

Credits again to @MrMustard the the following two threads:
    NGN Opportunity 1
    NGN Opportunity 2

Cheers
    Last edited by Jnnl: 03/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $9.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $14.58K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6248 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.