VTX 1.28% 7.7¢ vertex minerals limited

Fair point There is definitely more to it than social media. In...

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Fair point

There is definitely more to it than social media. In all honesty, it is obvious that all the social media testing may simply be a way to provide us a concrete,accountable and applicable example that the product works and what we can use it for.
    Something that we all have access to if not use on a daily basis, It can of course be applied to other purposes on a consumer level for internet access/downloads. We haven't even looked into business solutions yet, that is also another chapter in the books imo.

If it wasn't for this ..they could not care less about testing Facebook and Instagram selfie upload/downloads.. or wasting their time implying that we can stream Avengers in 4k defintion with no buffering while saving upto half the bandwidth. They have composed the announcements in a very personable and a way that everyone can easily understand without clogging in confusing jargons. They could of just threw up slabs of statistics from benchmark testings from various software/programs out there but I would prefer them not to.

I think we need to look at the bigger picture. The target market for speed will be situated in South America, South East Asia & South Africa. Some of these people still have dial-up speed who can barely load the hotcopper website. If the company is wise enough, it could be worthwhile to be targeting agreements within these regions in regards to speed.

Furthermore on speed ,don't think they would be too concerned about the 24 million people living in Australia (except shareholders of course).
    I'm sure they are looking at this from a global perspective with the global market in mind.
    However, there is increasing demand for people with unlimited plans in developed nations for things like 4k streaming which is a problem for internet speeds that we have. But for those markets with sufficient speed, who would't mind saving abit of data/money ( or alot) for just a few pennys a month for their mobile phones/tablets/computers .

But I agree with you that there are still many questions to be answered and claims to be proven
    Last edited by Jnnl: 03/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.