VTX 0.00% 8.4¢ vertex minerals limited

VTX Discussions, page-4

1. 2,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Measured quality post as ever Jnni. I have speculated on various revenue models and any of them may come into play VTX/NGN mention their plan to explore enterprise opportunities. VTX/NGN have in this ann specified that they intend to apply the basic $1 to $4 monthly subscription. More often the simple solution is the best and with the sort of performance results they are getting, there is compelling incentive for users to sign up.
    For me I still believe that no matter how good the service there is a certain impediment to entry for customers to commit to spend now to save later, more often human nature tends to put commitment off. This is why I was envisaging partner plans with Telcos, so that at the time of sign up for service on decides a plan on the basis of download savings with acceleration, so the customer can choose the $30 100gb+ $5 warpware or $40 200gb plan. The telco benefits by getting new customer churn to cheaper faster offer.
    This may all happen and more. For my the fact that my inagination is excited by the possibility is a signal that there is value here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9756 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.