TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Its seems IMO like a reframing of its original Odin and GAL day...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Its seems IMO like a reframing of its original Odin and GAL day announcements about Vubiquity inasmuch as it announces an intention to provide Vubiquity content to TV2U clients, stated in that announcement as:

"tv2u will provide a TVOD platform, including a platform with single login access, to its video-distributor clients in Indonesia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Australia and UK.".

So IMO that means the agreement does not monetise until TV2U finds clients as operators who will take on the content via this arrangement. The TV2U point of difference is that this Transaction or one title pay-to-view model(TVOD) can be facilitated via a single sign-on platform access.

I hope this is not the big announcement mentioned as occurring at IBC as it restates an earlier content supply relationship with Vubiquity that as yet has not been picked up by any TV2U client into operational status. What Vubiquity will do is to handle the language dubbing and subtitling, and culturally sensitive censorship customisations to the supplied content for a fee.

This is the sort of deal I assumed Divan was going to take from TV2U except as a whole catalogue of titles(SVOD) for subscription services. There is still time for an announcement at IBC but most announcements at trade shows are done in the first 2 days so the booth holder can discuss this with attendees and feed off the generated marketing in the trade show communication channels.

Vubiquity are having a change of personnel within its own company moving forward and announced this to affected clients at IBC. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.