TAS 25.0% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

VUD15 and VUD18, page-22

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    The problem is that these threads are plagued by children who do not understand that we are talking serious stuff here with real money involved in share price movements. Wish they will all go away and take their annoying noise with them. I am talking of the up rampers and the down rampers who take everything so personally. Also talking of all those who choose to play the man rather than sticking to an adult discussion in this forum.
    I started this thread hoping that some proper discussion could be had re Tasman. All it seems to have done is to migrate the children from the other Tasman threads to over here. Would it be possible for everyone to grow up a bit and act like adults? And please stop posting countless pointless links that annoy the silent majority just to get a thumbs up or two. And negative posts are fine if they can be backed up. Otherwise these down rampers are as bad as posts from pointless up rampers.
    Please do us all a big favour and don't post if you have nothing constructive to say. Please all grow up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.567K 313.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2843701 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4928970 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.