VUL 3.07% $4.11 vulcan energy resources limited

To his point around a potential price premium for VUL, one of...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    To his point around a potential price premium for VUL, one of the recent analyst reports makes a very good point:
    "Irrespective of how the supply and demand situation in Asia will develop:
    securing the raw material supply for Europe's battery industry is a challenge
    that puts a European lithium producer in a strong position. Even by the end of
    the decade, Europe is likely to only have come marginally closer to its goal of
    establishing an independent lithium supply chain, an objective that is guided
    by two key aspects: 1) strategic supply security and 2) keeping any emissions
    that are harmful to the climate and the environment to a minimum. In actual
    fact, we assume, for the purposes of the baseline scenario that we have
    applied, that lithium hydroxide produced free of CO2 emissions in a core
    industrial region of Europe will benefit from a relevant premium on the
    reference price calculated for Asia. The European battery industry, which is
    currently in the process of expanding, will have strong incentives to use the
    raw material extracted by Vulcan Energy Resources."

Just like with most things in this world - quality comes at a premium. But that doesn't mean VUL can't eke out as much value from the brine as they can. Have a look at what Parkway Minerals related to mineral (lithium in our case) extraction: https://www.parkwayminerals.com.au/ames-technology. I believe that extracting more lithium from the same amount of brine, and other refinements of the process will make VUL lithium very competitive. DYOR and let me know what you guys think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.11
Change
-0.130(3.07%)
Mkt cap ! $773.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.29 $4.32 $4.10 $1.698M 408.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9141 $4.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.14 7855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.