VUL 2.36% $3.03 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-10

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    To give you my 2 cents of why VUL is bit up today is it got to something to do with the ann PLL and tesla announced, though Its not related to VUL but since its industry related. PLL is usa spodumene Lithium mine who just enters to 5 year agreement deal with tesla to supply lithium.
    I really dont want to promote TESLA hype. But there is simple logic i see here, tesla announced that they want to source lithium locally and environmental friendly way. Now they put their word in to action with usa based PLL, even though PLL is spodumene miner and they are not that environmental friendly.
    So tesla now building their Berlin factory and they will more than happy to have local supply. So someone can forgiven thinking tesla will parner with vulcan one day. But i wanna stress that tesla is one potential buyer only and others car catching up big time in EV segment and narrows teslas lead every passing day.

so VUL main advantages are its prime position and sizeof the resource and quality + corbon neutral element. Also unlike other miners VUL us surrounded by other car manufacturers + number of battery manufacturers. So i see VUL has Upper hand here being sitting on largest lithium source in Europe. If i simply put if vul can deliver as they promise, buyers will have to vie for VUL than other way around. Only obstacle VUL has atm is the confirmation of their technology. Capital raises, permits and project finance is not issue for VUL imo.
    people who see this scenario is buying in early so I think that is the reason VUL is going up slowly and steadily.
    since someone mentioned NVX, it was wholly tied up with tesla hype and even channel 9 said it. Since tesla announced nothing, that hype is gone and it has come down to its fair value of 80-90c imo it should be trading at this point. NVX is not a bad company and I'm sure they will progress to be a good company in future.
    but doesn't matter how good the co is, if it hyped up on rumours, then it will be subject to pump and dump imo.
    So i see the potential of VUL partnering with more than one but unless i have concrete evidence, i won't mention any names.
    dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.03
Change
0.070(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $521.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.06 $2.96 $748.0K 248.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4575 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.04 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.02
  Change
0.070 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.01 $3.05 $2.96 39463
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.