VUL 0.47% $4.23 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-172

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all!

A European-based investor here. English not my mother tongue, so apologies in advance.

I am new to this forum and have so far found a lot of useful information on multiple AUX listed companies, which is great!

While I was doing my research on Piedmont Lithium I found some information on the material that they will be offering Tesla for their batteries(or rather the material they will be extracting their lithium from, not sure exactly but it was for sure either of the two) which goes by the name of 'Spodumene'.

While reading about 'Spodumene' I found that in order for it to be fit for battery use it has to be at least 99.5% lithium carbonate. What is more important is the the makeup of the remaining 0.5%, which according to Wikipedia, "higher amounts of iron, magnesium or other deleterious materials makes brine a less attractive product".

This got me thinking about the Lithium hydroxide Vulcan will be extracting and wanted to ask if anyone knew what this percentage is for Vulcan's Lithium hydroxide?

Not invested in Vulcan yet but have been following the company for 3 months now!

Thanks in advance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.