VUL 2.47% $4.35 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-178

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Thanks Phil,
    If I put those Hydroxide production level in my sheet (Sheet is driven by the Lithium Hydroxide Production figure in green) I get similar numbers. Except I use 6000 USD/t which is more conservative. if 4000 USD/t it just goes to show how profitable this venture is going to be and profitable for a long time. What will phase 3 throughput be?..

I also added geothermal energy excess which is about 35m for phase 2 given that throughput 30% excess assumption and a geothermal plant efficiency of 7%. I still think there will be additional costs for Geothermal power plant OPEX but maybe that will be made up in the 6000 USD/ton figure.

Lots of assumptions and main one is on production rates of Lithium hydroxide. I think one interview it was said that 200kt pa was required in Europe in a few years. Vulcan is in a position to provide a considerable portion of this... Im thinking that means over half.... But I am an optimist.

As you say ball park figures but they present a clear picture of an extremely attractive investment. When we are at phase 3 we add all of those figures together and we are at a 50-60 profit and huge numbers from where we are sitting now.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2592/2592322-9635fa5f83fbadb8f7733c32a999bd62.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.