VUL 2.45% $3.76 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-2725

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Created HC acc just to comment on VUL only?? and not even a holder, I have been monitoring pretty much all of your comments and though I got your intention early on, I decided not to reply to you earlier apart from 1 or 2 times as your downramping approach is not obvious like other DRampers so I thought you might bring something valuable to the table which I dont know. Now with above comments it's obvious you are not bringing anything new here. Just strategic downramping in a guise of not so obvious downramper/ information seeker.
    Some felt for you and even spent their valuable time explaining and replying to all the concerns we discussed here many times here before over again and again and some of your hypotheticals.
    Anyway for me, it's time for you to tell that come up with something we don't know or when you say something, because you are soo worried holders losing money- here to save us, forward some facts.. seeing too many of these types and im sick of hearing the same tape over again and again. seriously ....

At least I admire that Farmerr guy as he was honest that he downramped to get the SP lower.

some highlights of your past comments,

"A Geo. Prof. at the KIT told me it takes years form pilot to commercial. I still have to ask how long from demonstration to commercial. But according to him there is a scale up risk"

"A stock analyst who is in contact with H. Kreuter told me that thepilot plant fits on a table"

so you are in a more powerful position than anyone of us given your contacts. So you know VUL bad and is not for you so you got nothing better to do in your life...??? I dont need saviour so if VUL fail I'll wear it.
    And the other side of coin, imagine someone falls for your comments and sold out now and later VUL delivers more than expected then just because of you, that person could have lost the life changing opportunity. Plenty examples out there..
    you are free to comment as I know this is a public forum, but be honest with your comments and agenda man..

Last edited by sura7667: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.76
Change
0.090(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $707.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.74 $3.80 $3.63 $2.295M 616.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1257 $3.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.80 26550 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.