VUL 5.32% $4.55 vulcan energy resources limited

Brilliant post LaTache. For all new investors la Tache needs to...

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632

Brilliant post LaTache. For all new investors la Tache needs to be put on your followed list. He is a educator and that’s able to bring his deep thoughts in an eloquent way to New investors. I agree with all his saying. His brilliant line “think belief and conviction which requires research and clarity and strength of thought” is outstanding.
    for me the art of successful investing is to anticipate a hot sector before everyone hops on board, a big resource, and a brilliant management. this is especially difficult in the early stages of a very small company and the pitfalls are very large. The self belief was being questioned as whole market got it wrong Goldman Sachs etc saying that the shortfall would occur in 2027 so they were about five years out. And this was my dilemma as I invested in 2019 and did not want to wait till 2027 for the shortage. Internal fight…you will all have them
    in terms of the resource I was lucky as I have lived very close to Insheim and had seen the plant in operation many many times. To me that was the proof of concept that they could bring hot water to the top and if it had lithium in it that to me could be extracted from it. The management to me was unknown and over time I have seen what a brilliant and outstanding CEO Francis is. I would have bailed if in the early stages he did not Live up to expectations. He has not put a foot wrong the entire time …outstanding.
    I first entered VUL with a 300,000 share purchase at prices between $.32-$.35. It went to $.47 and then they did the capital raise. I rang up the broker and normally you cannot get any shares if you haven’t supported the broker previously and he said I will ring up Francis and see if you can get any an act of kindness.I did not know Francis and he through the broker agreed to give me 100,000 shares at $.40. Francis is a very loyal person and looks after his shareholders he is the shareholders friend even though he mixes with the top end of town he is unspoiled by it…He sticks on message”zero carbon”and does not get distracted by it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.