VUL 4.69% $4.47 vulcan energy resources limited

Thx, @JohnMaz for posting..OMG!!!ACCELERATING, EXPANDING,...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9560
    Thx, @JohnMaz for posting..

OMG!!!

ACCELERATING, EXPANDING, DERISKING

Is the terminology used by Francis on a couple of occasions....

Continual requests by offtake partners to increase production.....

SO NOW WE KNOW PRODUCTION WILL PROBABLY BE IN EXCESS OF 40 KTON/ANNUM LIOH (currently about US$20/kilo)

I know the aim was 2024, but Francis is pointing to going into production earlier than that.
    Granted, It would be limited in volume and probably at one the acquired brownfield sites.

These guys are expanding QUICKLY. I think the PFS plans will change and expand. He even mentioned the technical team is now 75 strong now!!!

So we have tons of cash (in the hundreds of millions),cornerstone investors, a massive team, plans for expansion, definitely domestically and possibly internationally, offtakers asking for more production, be redomicilled in German supplying the EU and still the only zero carbon producer.
    And, no BS geo political stand offs here!!!

I am also seeing a significant shift in the mindset of Francis. I have never seen him so confident!!!

I dont know if anyone has noticed this yet, but I am getting a gut feeling these guys want to be THE premier lithium producer within the next 2-4 years. The phrase world domination comes to mind.
    Francis knows this idea of his has not only merit, but is a certainty, with proof of concept that he can replicate and tailor for brines around the world. He alraedy has 2-3 offtakes, has worldwide interest in his product and knows he will sell out anything he produces. I mean how can you beat zero carbon lithium with a very low opex???
    He has cornerstone investors and funding support that he probably never dreamed possible. Particularly, in such a short timeframe.
    The capex was the original issue, but that is merely a bump in the road now. An issue that can be sorted with a stroke of a pen, or a fat check from a cornerstone investor.

ACCELERATING, EXPANDING, DERISKING is now his mantra...

This company will become a monster, make no mistake. 40KT/pa will be blown away...
    The PFS was impressive enough, but the BFS/DFS, due in about 6 months will be huge. Expect revised outputs, tonnages, production sights and obviously a much higher price for lithium.

As for the SP, God only knows. We'll have to wait for the BFS and re-evaluate.

Anyway, I will calm down now.

If you haven't already, do yourself a favour and watch the Market Herald interview posted by JohnMaz.

And maybe, one day we can all be millionaires.....or rather ...Vulcanaires.

Good luck everyone....

Just my take on things, not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.47
Change
-0.220(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $841.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.57 $4.65 $4.47 $2.099M 460.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1732 $4.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.50 9323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.