VUL 2.96% $3.94 vulcan energy resources limited

Quoting does not work right now, so Re @aston:"You're the one...

1. 22,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Quoting does not work right now, so Re @aston:

"You're the one who is locked since about mid 2019 in the German board ... was probably not so great the performance ... pull everything in the dirt does not work in the long run! "

EUR, probably not. But I never owned that Crap
    ( a certain Time thought about to short Them(a lovely Massive Amount of 0-Checker-Shareholders were in that Board). But didn't. For that I have "some Other" Places).

Dirt/Long RUn, 10 Billion % signed.

Yeah, in these german "WO" Board I am already >2 Years blocked, or something,
    but if I see their mostly under-, underwhelming, and often pretty clueless Performances there, I am not really missing it..................................

The Stock Market generally offers MORE, MORE than enough Opportunities, IF you have some Bucks, to bet, and are willing to put some Efforts in it.

But the Germans generally, in my Opinion, have rather not Much Clue about Stock Markets, the international Markets especially.

I am NOT WILLING TO WASTE MUCH TIME WITH THEM ANYMORE.

In Lithium it is actually "pretty hard to beat" me(also some Other Areas).

There I go with AVZ Min, Pieces bought @0.046 AuD.

The canadian Cypress, Pieces bought at somewhere 0.3x, 0.34 I mean(?), CaD.

And VUL, since 0.18 AuD.

All made me a Lot, lot of Money, so far, VUL very especially.

It was ALREADY possible to make Fortunes with Them, and the Journey isn't over, yet...............................................smile.png

The Only which is still lagging a bit behind is the canadian Iconic Min, entered 0.14 CaD, or similar, I mean.

Their Deposit is also Very, very Massive, but they have "still more Tasks/Challenges in Front".

We'll see, but I see with The some Chances going forward, too.

But there are also "some Other Interesting Li Specs, Stocks, Companies".

But the Important, in general, for me, is not, going "after All which are at 3 not on the Tree",smile.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngrolleyes.png

aaaaas, WIth THEM WHICH YOU CHOSSE, REACH SOMETHING!!

I was/am already looooong Time "That" Kind wired, minded, the Other Approach does not work out, in my Opinion, to my Experience.

The Most of Stock Market Speculators/"Agitators" never reach Anything of Significance. I don't like it -"wish" it "would "be Other-, but that is a hard Truth, Sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $741.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.00 $4.14 $3.88 $1.393M 350.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1006 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 2599 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.