VUL 0.87% $4.57 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-3154

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    I share the similar sentiment mate, whoever sold, that their decision and I have no issues with it. SP goes up and down and that's the nature of it. Anyone who sold out of fear or seeing SP going down IMO has not done DD on this stock, if that's the case..
    Nothing has changed from vulcan front other than CR. CR also can't be a reason, if you do DD on why they doing it. Anyway just wanna mention one of my observations of history of cause of sales. Since VUL got admitted to a 300 index, since the day my mate pointed out to me I have seen soo many single digits bot trading for last few days. Today whole day I saw 1 share trade every price point on checking the history on top of other single digits sales . You can see it yourself as its sooo many and very obvious. Ppl call this SP manipulation and I think that too but I dont know that for sure. if that's the case, fair yo say it's possible some accumulation going on and it doesn't surprise me at all given the VULs potential. Anyhow I'm not gonna much worry ab SP actions (I admit seeing red is not my wish, I'm human too afterall) as I didn't panic last time and same this time too.
    Anyway as you I too don't sell this for a long time until I'm forced to do so and will see where we end up few years from now on. Future will decide that the sellers these days made the smartest decision by selling these levels or we made the stupidest decision by holding it LT or wise versa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.57
Change
-0.040(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $867.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.61 $4.62 $4.54 $98.75K 21.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1204 $4.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.58 2088 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.