VUL 2.37% $4.54 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-3174

1. 4 Posts.
    My first post, but thought I would add my view on VUL. There may be concerns with change of Govt. in Germany and some anti-mining sentiment, maybe not. The reality is that there is no product out of the ground yet and the SP will bounce around until that time with continual CR and in all reality still an unknown quantity. We are not dealing with a BHP or RIO here, this company is still in it's infancy. For my mind though they are at the forefront of zero carbon technology. You cannot read a newspaper, watch the news without the constant dialogue relating to green energy. EV will very soon be the norm if we look at the speed at which technology changes and advances but I think the greater market will be in home batteries. The price of residential power is continually dropping. I held AGL shares until recently when the shareholders elected to force the board to move towards 'greener' energy at the expense of profits and this is occurring with almost every organisation as shareholders seek accountability. Look at BHP to see the rapid change in large organisation change. Governments are following, albeit somewhat slowly. I prefer to follow the Buffett ideology, if you like the company and what it does, buy the shares. We will see highs and lows continually until they are productive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.54
Change
-0.110(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $854.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.68 $4.81 $4.51 $2.401M 515.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6000 $4.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.56 1560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.