VUL 3.24% $3.58 vulcan energy resources limited

Finally Toyota also adopting...

1. 2,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    Finally Toyota also adopting EV

https://www.wsj.com/articles/toyota-in-reversal-says-it-will-shift-more-rapidly-to-evs-11639465002

link may have a pay wall. But take away is, they also want to reduce co2.
    Below is just my opinion only.
    Imagine the demand successful vulcan company gonna attract. People who write this company off doesn't have a clue, if they wrong, how much they gonna miss out.. I know there are Li companies that can be successful but they are mostly one tick ponies. And revenue will be purely on Li products and SP will fluctuate accordingly.
    vulcan has multiple revenue streams,
    1 lithium extraction business
    2 lithium processing business
    under renewable energy business 2 revenue streams
    3 Heat revenue- this may be massive and biggest revenue generator IMO than electricity generation revenue.
    4 electricity revenue
    following is purely my assumption
    5 Drilling business- even vulcan has not mentioned of this.
    But it's fair to assume, those drill rigs they bought and 30 personal company they created with it, Will not be ceased after they done the required drilling for vulcan then sell off.
    My take is it will grow lot bigger and may ended up become lot bigger drilling company with more acquisitions. given the positive outlook of geothermal sector in EU and the fact they are just getting started also coupled with having electric rigs with low co2 aspect of it, it's no brainer. Geothermal drilling for heat will be huge business in the future and Geothermal sector is in its infancy in EU. I remember reading one drilling company article saying they flay out with inquiries for geothermal drilling. So future of vulcan drilling business is one to watch out.
    All in all, i strongly believe that we have invested in once in lifetime stock as someone had mentioned early on if vulcan pass all the hurdles. If that happened vulcan will be one of the household name in EU and what would be the SP and MC by then? So ill take my chances with this company which is imo headed by a visionary backed by excellent management team.
    dyor.
    Last edited by sura7667: 15/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
-0.120(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $673.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.67 $3.48 $1.526M 426.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 155 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 23376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.