VUL 5.00% $3.80 vulcan energy resources limited

like this discussion. Can Agree most of what you wrote as I have...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669

like this discussion. Can Agree most of what you wrote as I have the similar opinions on those.
    but one simple question on main topic? It's fair to assume that RIO know who is pabalo and what next door AGY is doing. So fair to assume that brine has similar characteristics.
    given RIO was under no pressure or obligation to buy this rincon resource, the question is then why they proceed further with it announcing DLE as the tech if they are not sure of it? It's fair to assume that they have the knowledge of next door AGY project and knowledge of it has chosen Eva pond approach despite someone like pabalo at the helm who is someone invented DLE tech back in the day as you claim.( I didn't know about it).
    can that be that pabalo's DLE is outdated and too expensive to run so he chooses this approach? Or they didn't expect Li price to go this high so chooses the more economical easy approach?
    DLE is something that you here more often now, if they don't work commercially my take is, company like RIO will never touch it. They can easily acquire big spodumene miner for the amount they willing to spend here with no risk at all.

Last edited by sura7667: 23/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.200(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $715.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.78 $1.867M 484.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5142 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 2343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.