VUL 5.00% $3.80 vulcan energy resources limited

Disagree on the DLE...

1. 10,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342
    Disagree on the DLE
    http://www.moselletechnologies.com/index.php/news.
    Mid stream for lower quality spondumene as per Calix.
    Both need to agree on terms, finance etc.on the J/V.
    What market wants the mid stream product?
    I have seen nothing and I have read alot of articles on Li trends and who is doing what over the last 5 years.
    VUL must be a thorn in the side of the likes of PLS who have been talking about offtakes with VW since the diggers and dealers conference in 2018.

The OZ Li party is now not in 3 years time.
    Canada, U.S. South America have enough spod and brine in development to meet this decade and more.
    China will be interesting in the next qtr as to see what volumes of Li they are producing in their saltlakes with DLE and spod mines.
    We will know only by Chinese demand for OZ spod I guess.
    BYD who are supported by Berkshire Hathaway and Ganfeng are both in Qinghai on the Saltlakes saying and reporting they are doing DLE.
    Posco the latest offtake for PLS has just invested heavily into Argentina to produce LiOH and has been involved in DLE for years.
    I love it.
    Ganfeng is the major producer of LiOH for the European market atm and a major shareholder and customer of PLS and Posco another shareholder and future partner in a J/V in a LiOH refinery in Korea both now being called liars by an investor and longterm supporter of PLS.
    A reflection of the company culture IMO.

The OZ companies that will do well are those with high quality spondumene for conversion to high performance LiOH and ofcourse with high quality customers, such as VW LG Energy etc. with long term contracts.
    It should go without saying, but understanding your customer and how you behave in business is paramount for longterm success, they have long memories especially in a comparatively small market.
    Glad you are over here learning about Geothermal energy and DLE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.80
Change
-0.200(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $715.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $3.95 $3.78 $1.867M 484.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5142 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 2343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.