VUL 3.07% $4.74 vulcan energy resources limited

It is very difficult to see the VUL SP increasing substantially...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    It is very difficult to see the VUL SP increasing substantially Int’l the project has been derisked and this will take time and a number of steps. The chances of success I think I’ve been increased by the Russian invasion meaning that Germany will pursue a more independent energy policy and they will look at all forms of energy towards their independence including Geo thermal. It just so happens that the Rhein Grabben has lithium in its waters.as well
    I was reading an extract from Rheinpfalz news paper reporting of a visit of Thorston Weiman the COO of VUL doing A presentation to the Ingenheim council. Itis responsible for the Insheim area. It was just a public relations exercise and to keep informing the citizens of what is going on. Trying to show how this will integrate with the community with a minimum of disruption.
    My German is not 100% but from my understanding of the article there will be a third well bored and it will be connected to a pipeline to take it 8 km to the demonstration plant in Landau.
    Prior to the drilling of the well they will obtain 3-D seismic data. They will use a Vibro truck to bounce sound off by rocks below to obtain the data he explained in the past there was always many Vibro trucks involved this time there is only one. Previously the other two wells iInsheim drawing the hot water out was drilled without fibro trucks and therefore could be responsible for any earth movements. Also the laying of the pipeline would not involve numbers of trucks thus restricting the traffic to normally passing by traffic. To further reduce the risk of earthquakes the plant will operate an enzyme at 40– 50 L per second and not the normal 120 L per second. during this stage.
    If minor damage is sustained by house VUL would be prepared to pay for it. For damage that is greater than a certain amount there is an ombudsman that can investigate the damage.
    If this is well successful and they do it professionally which I am absolutely VUL can do it well set very positive steps in place for future Wells. To me it is imperative that this is successful as any damage to houses would be a dangerous risk to the project, this by not be a totally accurate interpretation but is close to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.