VUL 7.26% $3.40 vulcan energy resources limited

G'day camban- another good post from you mate. I can easily...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    G'day camban- another good post from you mate. I can easily understand - like most of us - how different people can arrive at different valuations for companies. In fact, I think most of us don't even mind that (as long as it's not accompanied by malicious publication) because widely differing views can present trading opportunities.

I do however have a problem with critical assertions with a heavy negative sentiment that lack substantiation grounded in solid facts, as seems so common by one or two critics here. It's obvious that many world-class companies must have considered and been comfortable with some issues that are being dramatised or even made-up here. I think that negativity is out or order, especially as this company has first class ambitions that deserve support IMO.

It's not just Vulcan's fine ambitions I like but the macro and the Projects tailwinds continue to be great. Excellent Post #: 64734958ACinEur highlighting Gemany's geothermal aims and that Vulcan is deploying the largest geothermal project in Germany. Well done Philley, too. And this latest good news re geothermal tailwinds at a time of serious disruption in European energy markets in particular. I hope those geothermal aims were cleared first with any know-all on my VUL Ignore list ... (oh dear)

camban I assume your post was in response to more misguided criticisms by an individual (who heads my Ignore list). Irritating as nonsense posts are, there's occasional humour to be had by reading some dribble. In that vein, and with thanks to some past writers whose phrases I've used in whole or part below:
    • Common sense is a bit like deodorant. The people who need it the most don't use it.
    • My tolerance for fools is low nowadays. I used to have some immunity built up, but obviously there's a new strain out there.
    • One critic in particular seems to have repeated delusions of adequacy. With misguided views all over the shop, his or her posts subtract from the sum of human knowledge. Quite an achievement - not - and not great on the CV ...
    • Abraham Lincoln's comments are apt: "He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know."
    Thankfully, nonsense posted anonymously on Hot Copper will have zero effect on the Project.
    Last edited by La Tache: 14/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.230(7.26%)
Mkt cap ! $585.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.47 $3.58 $3.30 $3.037M 882.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2940 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.42 2527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.230 ( 7.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.55 $3.55 $3.30 87330
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.