VUL 2.45% $3.76 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-5658

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    German and Swiss planners and managers are not fools. Since the 1960s the town of Zermatt has banned private cars and since the 1980s operated only electric vehicles. In the early 90s, while travelling through Europe my health was affected by the terrible vehicle emissions in parts of Italy. What a contrast when hiking around the Matterhorn near Zermatt. The atmosphere was clear and the ambiance was quiet. Planners and treasury can see the health benefits of EV uptake and the electrification of cities

The key tourist area of Zermatt would grind to a halt with a charging restriction on (non public) electric vehicles - hotels and businesses in Zermatt are allowed to operate electric vehicles.

No one should underestimate the growing capacity of all renewable power generation across Europe (and the ability for countries to interconnect their grids). The growing capacity of all power generation can be, on average, roughly in step with EV uptake. Planners know that. The Ukraine invasion has been immensely disruptive but will hasten more secure energy supply into the future,

I have lived off grid since 1993 and have driven an electric car for three years. It is not always easy being an early adopter, especially over long trips, but it is quite manageable and will become increasingly easier.

While critiquing geothermal generation it is only fair to recognise the impact of the recent heat waves on the ability of nuclear plants to cool their systems. This compounded the impact of the conflict in Ukraine.

Thanks again Sharestock2021 for the information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.76
Change
0.090(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $707.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.74 $3.80 $3.63 $2.295M 616.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1257 $3.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.80 26550 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.