VUL 3.74% $3.88 vulcan energy resources limited

Thanks for your show maaaaate! (laughing with you not at you)I...

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Thanks for your show maaaaate! biggrin.png (laughing with you not at you)

I support Wedin et. al. with this CR.

The reason for the CR was not discussed on your show. It was nearly all about TA rather than FA and that's fair enough. Looking at what the CR is being used for it's nearly all about long lead CAPEX.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-successful-completion-of-a-109m-placement.7367584/
    Your show discussed waiting for progress milestones to be reached (de-risking) before tapping the market for a CR. Considering their current healthy cash position I get that logic. But I just see Francis with his eye on the horizon, and with this ambitious timeline of production in late 2025 all the ducks have to be lined up. Waiting for market positive milestones to be hit to lift the SP before CR could jeopardise achieving the set timelines.

So perhaps it was a bit of a "least worst" decision: dilution in current climate vs timeline slippage.

I'll wait to see announcements on the commissioning and performance of the demonstration/optimisation/training plant as well as their drilling program (big de-risking items for me) before I decide what to do next. I appreciate I am fortunate to still be way above the waterline with the VUL SP. Those that are underwater ATM it must be tough.

What is right for me is to continue as a LTH

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.140(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $730.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.97 $3.77 $2.153M 556.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7540 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.