VUL 12.4% $4.89 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-612

1. 10,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2635
    An English gentleman would not speak that way - as mainly of Scottish decent (most immigrated as free settlers to Queensland) I suspect that your decedents may have only just missed out on becoming Aussies against their will.

Bad luck old fruit.

Sadly, reading some of the posts here on VUL, I feel you have reached your level. I fear many here would not have had the wit to nick a loaf of bread when their family was starving.
    But, as I loved explaining to my wonderful English friends during my few years working there, to fully assess the Aussie character you should realise that the second wave were risk on gamblers - who came for the gold.

So, all respect to you, and your ability to assess value which has not yet been proved, do beware the Aussie who professes great riches down a hole somewhere - usually concreted over to deter thieves.

As for VUL, and with my background in Nuclear and Gas Turbine EGSs, I am loving the story, not quite ready to back it at $150 mil Cap, and a little skeptical of the carbon neutral story - too many have followed Al Gore's yarn unfolded, beautiful page by beautiful page, in his lovely Blue Book.

Good Luck All - IMO you should NEVER put emphasis on what you read on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.89
Change
0.540(12.4%)
Mkt cap ! $920.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.53 $4.89 $4.53 $5.547M 1.174M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1155 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.89 4307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.