VUL 2.37% $4.54 vulcan energy resources limited

@Stickshift Will take one by one.* question remains over tech -...

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    @Stickshift
    Will take one by one.
    * question remains over tech - i take you imply here the tech is not working since you didn't elaborate what are the questions.
    you and i both know that process (proving the tech) is ongoing and will reveal the outcome in near future. But there are some indicators from company end as Francis repeated few times that they dont see tech as a risk and even in the mid year report they didn't mention tech as a risk. But at this stage anyone can argue either direction but only idiots will harp on this fact as if they know (either way) before the outcome.

* massive capex and its going up- how do you know its going up? Recent ann says otherwise - you are not factual and posting your hypotheticals here- read the market update.

* funding not secured - so are you someone who count 10 before 1? Again hypotheticals here with share dilution.

* staff remuneration - may be you are someone who didn't have a good education so you can't understand why intellectuals getting paid more than average Joe..

* paid promotion - so since when it becomes an issue of a company promoting itself? You can't see the reason behind it, can you?

* environmental concerns, permits and opposition- you seems dont know how German permitting system work and yes there is opposition by BI against geothermal but it's a small group. They had same opposition against garben neudorf project even before Russian gas issue but they could not stop it and its going very well. So Majority, federal to state government to council level support for geothermal now.

* pursues valid criticism - lol can you elaborate valid criticism please.. spreading hypothetical lies is not valid criticism..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.