VUL 7.84% $5.50 vulcan energy resources limited

It's reasonable to be wary of anyone that repeatedly links a...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    It's reasonable to be wary of anyone that repeatedly links a price target (less than half of today's SP) with the word "inevitable".
    Sure, Vulcan has an ambitious agenda with a valuable resource to sell heat, electricity and lithium. All of these are in demand today and will be into the future whatever the pricing points. It will take some time to bring this phase one plan to fruition.

I find long term Vulcan shareholders far from naive. Vulcan is nowhere near my largest holding but it is the one that I am most interested in. If it all comes together that will be something special. If milestones are reached I will invest more, as others have also written. We expect more news before the end of the year.

On the current share price trajectory we look to be going sub $2 in the near future. If so, this will present another attractive buying opportunity, however long that lasts.

There are four analysts covering Vulcan. All of them rate it a buy. Again, this is only an indicator of success, no guarantee. Shareholders take lots of things into consideration.

Readers would notice that much of what I write is posed in a tentative manner, because none of us have crystal balls. To come out with bold predictions, especially when one is not in a position to fully understand a company's circumstances, is deluded and reckless. Writing in a tentative, conditional manner reflects an appreciation of science and history.

As I have written before, Vulcan's plans are ambitious but it takes confidence to bet against German engineering.

To continually "congratulate" shareholders for new yearly lows with a sneering tone really does no "contributor" any credit as either an investor or as a human being.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.50
Change
0.400(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $946.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.30 $5.50 $5.24 $8.891M 1.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 $5.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.50 121948 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.48
  Change
0.400 ( 7.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.27 $5.48 $5.24 163192
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.