VUL 8.04% $4.57 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-7118

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    The article is wrong in many respects. For example, EVs use up their brake pads quicker, creating more emissions. This could be true because they are heavier but does not equate to CO 2 released. I have an EV that uses regenerative braking. I take my foot off the accelerator and it deccelerates sufficiently to negotiate most situations. My mechanic told me not to expect to change the the brake pads for 300,000 km. Another point - I didn't need to upgrade my power. It charges easily with the supplied plug-in charger. The comment about batteries and wwather is right, but we don't have to contend with minus 25 C or worse here. My EV is no problem in the heat and I can use the mobile app to turn on the air-conditioner while in the shopping centre so I can get in a cool car.
    I guess humans are creatures of habit and many will find it hard to change to EVs. If we don't want to change we will need to find a way to counteract our emissions
    Detailed scientific analysis on the topic of climate change see:
    AR6 Synthesis Report (United Nations)
    https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/syr/
    This includes detailed peer reviewed scientific studies that have been undertaken over many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.57
Change
0.340(8.04%)
Mkt cap ! $860.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.26 $4.60 $4.26 $3.222M 712.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $4.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.59 4437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.