VUL 7.26% $3.40 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL unlike any other lithium company has three parts to it....

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    VUL unlike any other lithium company has three parts to it. 1.Lithium
    2.heating
    3.DLE
    1Lithium
    I think the SP is running mainly due to the lithium price increasing. Most lithium shares are starting to move. If you want to get a feel of what’s going on on the lithium market just go into LTR and look at the postings Gemenda… it is all about the lithium price and also posts about overseas increases in price of other lithium companies and other exchanges.
    The latest market update also gives a lot of confidence to potential investors as derisking is occurring
    * Whether the lithium price goes up or down, we are still making a profit because our offtake agreements have been baked at higher prices.
    *our financing has been so successful at a government level that I think the anticipation of a successful completion is being seen by outsiders. Francis has also said on the number of occasions soon as financing is complete this market will rerate substantially.
    *Investors are anticipating a low number of shares, at completion of financing and I think it will become a stampede to get them now before the financing is complete
    *DLE We are in negotiations with other interested parties which will lead to some sort of licensing agreements and some valuable connections with some big brine producers
    and that’s just the start!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.230(7.26%)
Mkt cap ! $585.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.47 $3.58 $3.30 $3.037M 882.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2940 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.42 2527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.230 ( 7.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.55 $3.55 $3.30 87330
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.