VUL 1.42% $3.46 vulcan energy resources limited

Given the geo political tension and its impending implications...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Given the geo political tension and its impending implications if worse eventuated specially in oil production and distribution side, how good to be invested in a currently very small but easily scalable future base load renewable enery producer who is not going to be affected by any global event outside of its own territory. Then when it comes to lithium Most the current lithium producers are relying on China and not many are going to be vertically integrated like vulcan. That's why vulcan is unique and those future lofty SP predictions by brokers can be easily realistic. Fuel prices at the beginning on a tear and sooner or later many will wish if they have a EV when they going to experience the real effect, if this middle east crisis escalates. Anyway I have never mentioned this before, as I was awaiting to see the success of technology till official LEOP success announcement though I had many positive indicators of it, that IMO its time to accumulate as many as vulcan shares during this market downturn as if you can see the bigger picture, vulcan is immune to all of outside factors and infact its operations are getting more and more important to alleviate this exact crisis..that's why I have been soo adamant that once vulcan prove it's tech, financing not be that difficult and given these problems, now the success of this project is critically important to Germany..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.46
Change
-0.050(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $595.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.63 $3.44 $1.711M 485.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1472 $3.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 3600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.49
  Change
-0.050 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.59 $3.64 $3.44 63517
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.