VUL 7.26% $3.40 vulcan energy resources limited

Thank you. Although for the record, we've invested in VUL...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Thank you. Although for the record, we've invested in VUL since September 2019, lowest at 14c per share averaging acquisition 20c per share then sold out at $14. Personally, I have been supporting VUL well before that and before the likes of Gina have known the company, although not comparable to her scale. Re-invested again this year though and have been acquiring from $2 per share. This week acquisitions averaging $3.45c now but overall current average $3 per share in the portfolio... still in re-acquisition mode.

Won't be investing in Lynas as I don't see it as a capital gains investment - there are many better companies for that... but in the books to watch for an ex dividend date, whenever that may be, before considering to add to the portfolio.

VUL is attractive again for me based on a few noteworthy factors. One, it has financial backing from major mining magnates as well as EIB that will ensure investment reaches production. Two, is CRMA. Three, Germany has shown determination on raw material supply and will have its own hydroxide plant (despite how polluting and energy intensive it is) that gives confidence in a German lithium brine mine (which is less polluting but address local supply chain needs). Four, the recent progress changes perception on VUL's DLE, although remains pilot shows end product means economies of scale can reduce cost of output for competitive pricing (although may not be the cheapest remains a viable local source for Stellantis et al). Five, I like that it's Aussie on the world stage.

Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 13/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
0.230(7.26%)
Mkt cap ! $585.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.47 $3.58 $3.30 $3.037M 882.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2940 $3.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.42 2527 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.40
  Change
0.230 ( 7.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.55 $3.55 $3.30 87330
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.