VUL 4.23% $3.17 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-92

1. 2,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Guys if we dont wanna make this pump and dump stock, stop predicting SP. Let this fly under the radar.
    I know what we talk here about SP has little influence on actual SP. but sometimes little things can lead to bigger things.
    to emphasise that i just wanna point you out few things specifically given how human psychology work when it comes to the investing.
    Not everyone does their 100% research/DD when they are investing. Also even if someone does 100% research/DD, which is impossible imo, nothing guaranteed as no one knows the future. Again the purpose of doing DD is all about boosting our confidence by understanding of the company as much as we could to invest the money in a company that we have little or no control over its operation and its outcome.
    we all investing to make money so ppl take different routes when it comes to investing. Some do DD, some follow the flow, some rely on others and some invest based on SP.
    We all know during this pandemic many ppl start investing into share market who otherwise will spent their money in holidays or something else. Also plenty millennials got on board too. Specially the ones who received gov cash hand outs. But most of them got no idea of investing, or lack of patience though invested with next to none DD but based on SP and trend.

So how the human psychology side comes in to play here?

Those people will notice the gains of SP of VUL. Then they will see ppl in the forums talk about $5, $10 prices in near future. Plus ppl hyping about possible tesla or vw coming on board. Then they jump in based on that only with no research. SP start moving up on no news or nothing substantial. Day traders notice this and they know what to do, They pump it even more.Then they start taking profit as they usually do. Then those ppl who bought based on SP and hype get panicked. They see SP going down all the sudden and seeing losing value or profits, they start selling too, which normally create ripple effect all the way down, then even the ppl who done some DD also start doubting their investment, remember not everyone has made with balls of steel when it come to investing. Seeing you losing your profits is one hard thing to tolerate imo. So everone get spooked and that will result a big sell off. The biggest negative is when this happen it will send a bad vibe to potential future investors who otherwise will be investing and they may look elsewhere. As you know for betterment of any stock, that stock need more and more ppl investing and more the better as far as they are long term investors.
    So if you can see my analogy, unless you 100% sure SP gonna be $X by X month, stop predicting SP also predict future partnerships if you don't have something to back that up.
    Remember small things can lead to a bigger things.

All we need to know is we all have invested in a good stock with lots of potential and good management at this point. (I dont know about tomorrow)
    So we better discuss and share news facts which are related to vulcan and its lithium industry in general so even those who are at the edge who hasn't done or done little DD, or newbies invested with no DD but based with SP, can be benefited by learning something new and subsequently become real investors of VUL for long term than being pip investors short term.
    SP will take its due course and if VUL successful will all be benefited. It doesn't need to hyped up.
    in my opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.17
Change
-0.140(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $545.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.30 $3.15 $1.098M 343.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16009 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.21 24019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.17
  Change
-0.140 ( 5.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.27 $3.27 $3.15 39010
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.