VUL 1.51% $3.92 vulcan energy resources limited

VUL megathread, page-6920

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Same here. I invested
    because the adsorption process seems like a huge advantage,
    because somewhat a year ago Mr Goldberg and the KIT guys changed their opinion regarding to Vulcan from mildly negative to mildly positive,
    because the defensive execution approach from lab scale over small scale (Insheim) and now medium scale (LEOP) to the final big Lithium Extraction plant seems very wise to me
    because the Landau region is, according to public available not vulcan related Information is one of the best, if not the best, license area far a project like this, and
    because the financing approach of keeping the dilution mostly to the separate investment vehicles of phase 1 looks like a smart move.
    Yes, Mr Rezos and Gina Rinehart are a possible pump and dump Red Flag. I did a little research, but did not find good Information on that, neither positive nor negative. The missing heat off take in Insheim and problems at the existing decades old Geothermal plant in Landau are bad, too. But they are no roadblocks and attention to phase 1 is more important than perfectionising the try out projects.

Overall, Vul seems to have big risks, like basically any pre-revenue company, but even greater positive opportunities. Especially in comparison to any other Lithuim projects in Europe, Silbanie Stillwater in Finland , Rio Tinto in Serbia, the guys in Cornwall, EnBW and Eramet in the Rhine Valley, the mine in Portugal and on and on, they all do not seem very attractive if you compare them to vulcan and Europe needs at least some Lithium supply for sure.
    Thanks for your replies regarding to the financing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.060(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $674.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.05 $4.19 $3.91 $5.083M 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3372 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.96
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.09 $4.19 $3.92 110607
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.