VUL 3.97% $4.97 vulcan energy resources limited

Stay calm, don't be over optimistic about $35, always keep in...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Stay calm, don't be over optimistic about $35, always keep in mind of the risk. there is quite a bit uncertainty still.
    I strongly believe the funding is not a problem because political support + business viability as shown in DFS and BES. I also don't see any chance of failure of LEOP and CLOEP, it is just a matter of time.
    Due to offtake price be fixed, the only also the biggest uncertainty is the lithium dilution/how the reservoir response when injection happens. Actually, I don't think anyone have clear answer about this because it under ground thousand meters deep. There will be 3 situations shown in DFS:
    1,good luck. not much dilution in first 5 years, and slow dilution over the time. Vul will be a very lucky and great company.
    2, acceptable dilution, as we assumed in DFS and BES, it take 30 year to dilution down to 100mg/L. Vul will be a rich company.
    3, bad dilution. it only take around 10 years dilution down to 100mg/l. In this situation, there won't be much profit for Lithium business, And Vulcan will become a utility company (heat and energy) with some extra income from lithium and climate fund. . if situation 3 happens, the chance of big gain from Vulcan will sit on the global expansion and capitalization of Vulcan's DLE technology arm.
    personally, I won't sell any until first ton production news in a couple months. the complete funding will not come soon easily, but some good updates may come anytime now , like strategic support from French export credit agency ,then Germany government etc.
    I may hold until i see most of all good news and construction starts.
    NOT a financial advice
    always do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.190(3.97%)
Mkt cap ! $855.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $5.01 $4.75 $4.300M 887.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1823 $4.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.99 604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.00
  Change
0.190 ( 4.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.78 $5.00 $4.75 64819
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.