AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

vulnerable

1. 44 Posts.
    As a rather larger holder of shares within this company and underwater due to the miserable performance of the share price, this current level makes the company vulnerable to a cheap take out thus screwing the shareholders
    I do not have a rose tinted view of the management of any company as they are usually in it for themselves at the shareholders expense
    I do however believe that IF such an event does not happen then we should all do well - BUT until this price gets to 2.5c anything could happen - if it was me and I knew what was coming it would be too tempting to take the company private and keep the rewards for myself.
    This is the time when such an event will happen - once the newsflow starts then the chances of such an event will start to fade
    There is so much negative comment on shale currently - so IF AKK can prove that they have something here then the SP should move rapidly north - this shale business is a temporary fix to what is fast becoming a major oil issue as no major fields have been found for decades
    Finally, once AKK prove what they have it will not be long before they are taken out by one of their partners - so all being well 2014 in my view will be the last year of independence for AKK - the question then is how much will the company be sold for - and this depends on how much oil they can find plus gas
    Any thoughts on this please as it would be useful to all of us here if a summary could be produced on possible values based on say 500 then 1000 oil a day plus gas
    This could then give us some targets on which to base our decisions going forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.