AEZ 0.00% 0.1¢ apn european retail property group

It's clear that Europe is in a little bit of trouble right now...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    It's clear that Europe is in a little bit of trouble right now with an ave of 10% unemployment across the Euro zone with areas such as Spain being higher at 20%.

It is pretty clear that the turnaround is going to take quite some time and AEZ is a stock you need to hold for the long term.

Continual posts by muppets stating the sky is falling in are very boring. What I would like to say is that AEZ holds assets in some areas that are encountering economic issues at present and into the future. WE ARE VERY AWARE OF THIS.

These economies will recover in time and the belief that the assets AEZ own will self destruct are delusional. People still shop, people still work, people still need to go about their daily business.

If i concentrated on the headlines and doom and gloom issues that are the forefront of our print and online media sources then I would never make an ionvestment decision in my life.

I believe AEZ will have a solid future in time and I will continue to add to my portfolio as I was doing 18 months ago with GMG, GPT, FKP etc when their futures were very cloudy - ACCORDING TO THE MEDIA.

Im focusing on the big picture and that is AEZ will continue to own and operate aseets within the European zone.

Remember the sky has not fallen in.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.