VVA 3.35% $1.30 viva leisure limited

Yes I too am in ACT and it seems that our lockdown has...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Yes I too am in ACT and it seems that our lockdown has unsurprisingly been extended for another two weeks.

Modelling I was reading today stated that ACT will be at 80% vaccination status towards the end of October if the uptake rate continues. I am not satisfied that the State Gov will open up gyms at 70 or 80% vaccination rates though. I could be miles wrong but it seems there is a reluctance to ease restrictions even at the 80% mark now. If gyms are able to open, at this magical number of 80%, I still don't see them operating at full capacity. I guess the value in the gym membership model is that regardless of how they open, revenues continue to flow in whether you attend in person or not.

Yes I get your point regarding the gyms. I myself travel further to attend a platinum gym than the regular run of the mil underground gym they own.

I bought in at 1.10 last year after the COVID crash, rode the wave to past 130% increase and am now back down into the low % gains... I should have done what you did and sold in the 3s but hindsight is 2020

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.