EMH 0.00% 42.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Look's like VW just upped the game in Europe. ALL tenders must...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Look's like VW just upped the game in Europe.  ALL tenders must be in by the end if next week of suppliers of Cobalt.  Wonder if they dont care about LITHIUM LOL.

;-) may be my friend in the German Auto business was right as I posted 2 months ago.  His point refered to batteries for EV & & & Storage.

2 Rail Heads 7km away in Dubi already planned for the rubbush non viable lithium ore that Cinovec has historically produced and sold over 100 years and 400 years of official mining ????????

7km is a heck of a way over land EMH dont own yet is in the PFS ?  7KM IS WHERE THE MAIN PLANT FOR LITHIUM and TIN ARE planned.
    What a wasted for them to plan it all and it be a product nobody wants and its a roasting process ?
    Quite bizzare and almost dumb ????

Why oh why oh why do the EMH team like Keith Keiran, Otto, Richard Pavlik and Mr Reeves dream up such stupid things and STILL HOLD their shares when they could have sold at 1BUCK 30c ????

Quite bizzare.  Cinovec must be a dead loss at 85% lithium recovery ......  LMAO.

Not in a million years will Cinovec be ignored.

My mate was right and is right.  germany are now on ACTIVE mode regards securing commidity.

14 days was mentioned in a corner recently.

Count it down.  Is my mate is right ?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...plies-in-shift-to-electric-cars-idUSKCN1BX1RE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.