AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

VW + FORD + SKI = BOOM, page-22

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    What do you define as a boom? I wouldn't say that the Lithium and Cobalt boom 'started' in 2015/2016, but what happened was that those materials related to new energy resources, especially cobalt and lithium, gained excessive traction on the future prospects of electric vehicles, especially with the heavy influence from Tesla in the western world and the outlook of CO2 emissions in the atmosphere. Last year we did not see an actual boom but what we saw was the new energy resource 'bubble'. We saw stocks flying and achieving high share prices, such as AUZ soaring from 1cents to 15cent. With such immense hype, the excessive demand was never going to be maintained and Short term traders sold out for profits, plus a lot of people had FOMO and jumped onboard and then realised that these mining companies are going to take a few years before they commence mining and receive revenues so they bailed. The REAL 'boom' hasn't occurred yet and its very realistic to say that a EV 'boom' is likely to occur in 5-10 years. AS i said Earlier, to see a EV boom we need to see EV demand or sales closing in or exceed petroleum and gasoline vehicles. EV vehicles will get increasingly cheaper throughout the 2020s when automakers roll out new models with lower cost of production. Think about it logically, 5-10 years is actually a very quick amount of time for EV to take over the long standing Petroleum cars, Petroleum cars have been around for over 100 years and to see them replaced in 10 years is very reasonable !! Plus we need to have electric charging stations as well as gigafactories, we cant expect the car owner to charge their car in their houses all the time, so once we see start getting global electric charging stations then it will become even more easier for consumers to have EV. BTW if you think that I'm saying AUZ will boom in 5-10 years then your clearly mistaken, I'm saying the start of the EV boom is in 5-10 years but the growth of AUZ will in the next year or two !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $22.75K 3.231M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13500291 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1837974 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.