PLL 2.50% 19.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Evening.Take away point and research to be done on VW & FORD in...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Evening.
    Take away point and research to be done on VW & FORD in the US. With VW announcing the all in one factory and being prepared to share , the deal that SK Innovation have with both VW & FORD and the fact VW are sharing the processing package for driverless / car systems makes me wonder if SKI will be the next major buyer and ready to supply both VW & FORD ?

I have already started sniffing about and came across Toyocolor and Lioaccum production and SKI.

We know Tesla are all over Novonix nano , so what is going on in the market in Europe which could indicate progress ?

DLE by Vulcan is 2-3 years ahead of most Western companies and EU plans are too. The US has seen big brines news from GM & another buy in today of a project in Western US brines.
    The starting gun seems to have gone off ?

Standard Lithium is now a NYSE listed company and Laxness bought up their options around 18 months in advance for Standards provision of tech , Laxness a German spin off from Bayer. Why the rush to buy up what they could so far in advance 8 weeks ago ?

PLL , Sayona and now Ironridge look like formidable partners and it does feel like the buy in to Ironridge would have had to be confirmed by current partner Tesla and probably a request by a secondary or third party to get Li2oh production up over 50,000 tpa and possibly more like 75,000 tpa once all 3 are up, running and have 4 Lithium Hydroxide plants operating.

I also noted in a report today about supplying Europe. Initially I heard this months back and thought it paper talk, but if VW / FORD / SKI are in the background and Tesla are just happy to buy from anyone, the EU market supply of Li2oh, could quickly become a reality ?

Happy digging folks. Note Standard went up 3 USD and back in 3 -4 hours on entry to NYSE.

Can't wait for our new partner rns or take off increase from Tesla...

My near term target is a healthy but hopefully sensible USD 130-150.00 by November. Not many shares out there now.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $161.9K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 230949 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 65174 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 291403
Last updated 15.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.