EMH 11.1% 20.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Thanks Myst1, I love your optimism and trust that your arguments...

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1714
    Thanks Myst1, I love your optimism and trust that your arguments are correct. And yes. it is a matter of time and patience. But I don't trust the way politicians behave, and don't want to have everything dependent on them. So, why not get insurance and look for an extra prospect or two? It's very rare for an exploration/smallcap miner like EMH to hold licences in only one area, especially during this once in a lifetime EV revolution. What is more, the process is not that difficult for experienced companies like EMH. They start with a desktop study, using geo maps, looking at old data from historic mines, old drilling exploration programs, old rock chip data, etc. (That is the cheap part - the expensive part comes when the drilling begins, but that is about two years down the track.) EMH started this type of exploration on the Czech site about 10 years ago, and realised (before anyone else did) from old data that there is lithium in "dem da hills". It is normal for the the lucky smallcap miners (those that find a great deposit) to take several years from the time of applying for an exploration permit to the time of obtaining an approval to mine. So, EMH should start yesterday. Sorry Myst1 for repeating myself. I think it comes from the frustration of waiting and watching the share price do a year of mogul downhill skiing (an event in the winter olympics).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.754K 33.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25977 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 7987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.