OBL 1.09% 93.0¢ omni bridgeway limited

The article below supports my view. The time Imf signs a deal to...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The article below supports my view.

The time Imf signs a deal to fight for VW's investors right. In other word, the time Imf's sp is surging It's the time I'm in a fully defensive mode.

By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, Oct 8 (Reuters) - Foreign investors continued to sell Japanese stocks for an eight straight week, exchange data showed, as the Volkswagen emissions scandal added to worries on top of uncertainty about the U.S monetary policy and slowing demand in China. According to data released by the Japan Exchange Group on Thursday, foreigners sold a total of 198.9 billion yen ($1.66 billion) worth of Japanese cash stocks during Sept. 28-Oct. 2, making that the eighth straight week of net selling. Brokerages that track historical data say eight weeks is the longest such streak since the summer of 2011, when worries about the U.S. economy and the European debt problem hit global equities. While theres been uncertainty over the Feds decision on rates, the Volkswagens emission scandal has been hurting equities, said Seiji Miura, a senior investment strategist at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities. Large investors which held Volkswagen shares seem to be selling other equities to cover the loss from dumping Volkswagen shares, Miura said. Volkswagen AG VOWG_p.DE faces the worst business crisis in its 78-year history after it admitted cheating diesel emissions tests in the United States, with 11 million vehicles affected worldwide. ID:nL5N11Z1KT He said that investors remain cautious as they have been jittery on what the U.S. Federal Reserve will do with U.S. interest rates after holding off raising rates, while worries that a slowdown in China demand could hurt the global economy persist. During the same week, trust banks, which manage corporate pension trusts and national pension fund trusts, bought a net 241.3 billion yen in Japanese cash stocks. This made them net buyers for six consecutive weeks. On Thursday, the Nikkei fell 1.0 percent to 18,141.17. ($1 = 119.7700 yen) (Editing by Anand Basu) (([email protected]; 81-3-6441-1875; Reuters Messaging: [email protected])) Keywords: MARKETS JAPAN STOCKS/FOREIGNSELLING

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $262.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 87.5¢ $491.6K 537.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 545 92.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.