AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

VWAP CR price finished, page-7

1. 936 Posts.
    Faky, I still love you but my friend, I think you really fall in love with this Co and I hope that it would eventually
    re rate it to reasonable level to recover some money and run away from it and never touch it again. The experience for me here is, when management don't know where are they getting in you got to get out pretty soon and as we all know here, what happens at Mt Mulligan after wining the case and announcement saying almost hiding in some line that some area and an important one has been declared National Park or something on that kind . This MD and associates should have pinpoint that, much more early to all the SHs and not after the fact and from there, all the way down to where we are now or, Did they know about it?. Then what about Calcifer money? Is it the burocracy in Australia so bad that it may take years to recover the due money from them or I am missing something ? . Then the SP is the reflection of our Captain and his crew or what is then the justification of the level where we are. I only hope that it may improve a bit the SP with this story of gold and no more CR and hoping that they have not sold us cheap to an other Co and get them a cosy job in the new entity. In business I don't trust even my shadow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.