PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

vwap's tell the tail...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Remove the intra-day trading "noise" from the data and we see the underlying activity courtesy of the VWAP...

Look carefully at this below chart...everything you need to know is there.

Today's trading is remarkably similar to that which transpired on the 22nd...where a relatively small volume of shares was forced out late to set the stock for a re-load at lower prices the next day.

That following day saw a somewhat stubborn market not prepared to chase it lower in any significant volumes...and in the process, counter set the stock for a break-out run the following day. Interestingly, most of the traders were forced to buy back in higher than they had sold for.

Tomorrow...those same traders will be wondering if they will be forced to buy back in all over again...especially if the market is equally as stubborn yet again!

This pattern has repeated over and over in ANP since the run began...as can be seen from the lack of relative volatility in both the daily VWAP and closing prices, and gradual increase in value traded (all of which suggest net accumulation), in the below chart.

Interestingly, I suspect most of those who sold today are already thinking about buying back in...just as they think of selling the minute they buy.

I sincerely wish them luck.

Meanwhile...we grow ever closer to a potential trading halt...and news from any number of sources that could have a significant impact on the value of the Company.

In my view, the real gains here will be in holding for the re-rate...whenever that might be...but most it appears are happy to risk this for a few pips.

lol...each to their own.

Experience has taught me it is always good to leave a little skin in the game with these sorts of stocks...you never know!

I have the same number of shares and options now as I did when the shares were 0.008c (0.003 options)...and am more than happy to adopt a stress-free approach on this occasion.

I am sure if I had been screen gazing all day...each day...and simply intent on a trade, I would more than likely have left a good deal of my gains on the table.

Good luck all...we are approaching one of several potential trigger events tomorrow. If ANP want Isis to discuss their results, they will need to announce to us during the day...so the chance for news is perhaps in focus.

If however they do not, then any sign of buying tomorrow afternoon will be very interesting indeed.

Once again I am expecting new highs by the end of the week.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.