PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

dappadan...You have highlighted one of the references I use.In...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    dappadan...

You have highlighted one of the references I use.

In short, the stock retraced due to buyer exhaustion today, and just like sentiment, it can be turned on and off in an instant.

The traders saw momentum slow, got sick of a meandering trading range...and generated a swing trade opportunity...with the view to buying back in lower...no emotion, no issues.

Interestingly, it appears they attempted a similar swing earlier in thye day...but failed due to buyers still in the wings.

I look at todays activity and I see a repeat of previous patterns during the rise (see blow VWAP chart).

As you say, each time the VWAP retraced 8% or so, the following day was a ripper...but there is more to the relationship than that.

On each ocassion we also saw about half the previous days volumes traded, which also resulted in half the traded value of the previous day...this is the most important aspect for me.

I have highlighted the important days...as you can see the statistics are remarkably similar for each.

If the pattern repeats, we can expect a VWAP tomorrow of around 3.5...and a close near 3.8 cents.

Not sure what might set this off...but data suggests it is a reasonable probabilty.

It does not matter where it opens by the way...only where it finishes and the daily VWAP.

One cannot expect to see every day rise 20%...look at SSN for the swings that transpired in that stock...from 1.5c to 20c or so...most of which would have tipped traders out along the way and the "pips" with them.

By comparison, ANP has shown realtively volatility...from a trading sense...albeit within a rather stellar rise of course!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.