VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

ClearviewI have held this stock for too long waiting for...

1. 157 Posts.
    Clearview

I have held this stock for too long waiting for something to happen. I bought in due to the geology reports and the fact that moly was the resource of the future. So I bought and bought and bought. At this time it owes me 33 cents so I am somewhat jadded that it's now worth less than 5 cents which includes all the recent developments.

Bigben made a comment re D M and while he isn't directly involved with VWM he certainly is connected to the other miners in the group (PZC, NGY) which are also languishing in price. He did however have some controversy in the Sydney Gas issues some years ago.

What management are guilty of is the general lack of info coming out to the holders. However in general terms the stock market has punished this one mercilously due in part to the market volatility over the last few years.

The reason I don't want to get out just yet is I've aleady lost a lot and the resource is huge in $ terms. It just needs someone with deep pockets and lots of mining gear to come along and say "here's 50 cents and I'll take 51% thanks".

One of the real difficulties is trying to mine something in Indonesia. They do business very "differently" there and to quote a geologist friend of mine, "you are gambling on a gamble" and so far he's been right.

Just as a side issue, PZC announced a 115% increase in the JORC. What did the market do? Nothing... Why? Dunno but I can speculate based on history...

Finally all we gotta do is dig the stuff up and sell it, then my 33 cents will turn into $3.30 very quickly.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.