VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

Daylef,Thanks for your post. I am a very new shareholder in VWM...

1. 7 Posts.
    Daylef,

Thanks for your post. I am a very new shareholder in VWM and have only recently purchased at around 7.5c. I can totally understand your frustration as I have had the same problem with other stocks I have held in the past.
    The small cap mining shares are always a gamble due to the high risks involved. As you know, high risk either means high reward or high losses. Every investor has a different risk threshold. I personally like to hold around 25% of my portfolio in high speculative shares such as VWM. It’s best not to have large exposure in these types of shares due to the nature of the investment and the potential to be burnt. I have had stocks in this sector go up over 1,000% and I’ve had others that have gone broke. I think it’s best to hedge your bets in this sector by spreading the money around in a portfolio of speculative’s. Indonesia has seen a lot of companies fail in this industry however it has also had a lot of success stories. Time will tell if VWM becomes one of those success stories.
    Getting back to VWM, I think you are right, the market volatility and lack of liquidity has hammered this share and it has been totally over sold. I noticed Friday that some big purchase order’s were placed let’s hope that’s the start. I think the company needs some big investors that see it’s potential to jump on board and that will give momentum to the share price. Let’s hope the deal is successful and it does start producing as it will be worth much more than what it currently is if successful.
    Good luck to you too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.