VWM 0.00% 3.0¢ victory west metals limited

vwm has huge potential , page-6

1. 7 Posts.
    Well Big Ben, what does Dominic Martino have to do with VWM? He isn't on the Board? I think your getting him confused with the secretary Luke Martino?

It does show how little you have looked at the company. I think you better get your facts right before posting these type of comments.

As for Dominic and the brief research I've just done on him, he is on the board of several junior exploration type companies. Do you expect junior explorers to generate profits? They are exploration companies not cash cows. Not that Dominic has anything to do with VWM in the first place. 95% of exploration companies take years before they make money. What about the Geoligists and engineers working for these exploration companies? Does that make them bad at their profession if the exploration companies they work for never make a profit? No, I dont think so, it's the nature of the industry.

Anyway, I dont know a lot about his history so therefore I'm not in a position to comment on the man, however I just need to say 1. His got nothing to do with VWM and 2. He looks to be on the boards of companies that are of a high chance not to be produsing profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VWM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.