VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

They decided they would much prefer to set up processing...

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    They decided they would much prefer to set up processing facilities in a high wage county like Australia at great capital expense instead of just digging it out and shipping it to a cheap processing country like China, THATS WHAT WENT WRONG. imo. AUST, Sth Australia has little water to process Graphite, Asia has plenty. Australia have Greens and EPA, China has the Community Party and do as they please but have great PR people spinning BS about introducing a Carbon or Emissions Trading Plan etc We just cant compete plain and simple but some CEO's believe the BS politicians prattle on about offering assistance to local manufacturers in Sth AUST to compensate for loss of Car makers who are leaving due to our high wage and regulatory environment of having to pay union kickbacks for peaceful workforce albeit for at high wages and subsidised by our Feds compliments of other taxpayers paying $hundreds of millions.

We still don't know how much it will cost to process 20,000 or over $2 million of processed graphite. My bet or opinion is SER knew all along it was not going to be a very feasible proposition but were able to dress it up nicely and have already made their profit selling out of most of VXL but by keeping a slice they could have a high chance of picking up the pieces of an eventual defunct VXL?

Plenty activity in Mozambique Tanzania Graphite Miners and what I've lost in VXL I've more than made up by being in MOZ at .011 cents so far and it could be that some VXL sh have sold out to move into MOZ could be part of explanation of the collapse of VXL sp. All comments welcomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.