VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

As a LT holder of VXL I recently (Oct 20, 2016) tried to find...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    As a LT holder of VXL I recently (Oct 20, 2016) tried to find out what is going on and have been informed by the Administrators today (Oct 24, 2016) that ..... "The second meeting of creditors is now set to go ahead this Thursday 27 October 2016. Pending the outcome of this meeting and any creditor resolutions, a meeting of shareholders will likely be held in December of this year."
    From my conversation with a lawyer at the Administator's (Oct 20, 2016), they will present their report to the creditors at this forthcoming meeting and the creditors will have the options, such as, to wind VXL up or support it to continue (albeit with new management) or something else........ Fingers crossed they vote for the latter, especially with the synergy that is there with Ionic Industries and Ionic's recent association with the French and Estonian battery/supercapacitor development. You will have to read Raiderup's and Tinstuff's  posts over on the SER forum to get a picture of these recent developments with what was Uley VXL graphite.
    I'll post any news I hear from this week's creditors meeting in this thread.

Cheers - bloathog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.