VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Hi all long suffering VXL (now QGL) holders. I emailed chimaera...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi all long suffering VXL (now QGL) holders. I emailed chimaera financial basically asking if I have done my money now that the company has been renamed QGL. The reply indicates to me that the company's shares will be requoted (i.e. relisted under the new QGL code). This is the reply I received:

"The Company is subject to Deed Administration following the creditors’ approval of a Deed of Company arrangement which included an extensive plan of reorganisation. As part of this plan, the company has changed its name to Quantum Graphite Limited and its ASX code is now QGL.

The company’s reorganisation is virtually complete and it is working its way through the process of re-quotation. Subject to ASIC and ASX approval of our proposed Notice of Meeting, the new board of directors expect that a Notice of Shareholder Meeting will be sent to shareholders within the next 30 days for shareholder approval of the reorganisation plan following which the company’s shares will be requoted.

Until re-quotation of the company’s shares, you may wish to complete an off-market transfer now and send it to the share registry for processing after the shareholder meeting is held in July/August".

The bold is as per the original reply.
    Fingers crossed cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.